Pick Up Lines 101

Recently,I asked a friend of mine (girl),what's the worst pick up line someone ever told her and she said "Did you fart?Because you blew me away!"I was laughing like hell!I mean,seriously?WTF!but that guy had guts,man.lol.Well,im sure you guys have heard a lot of stupid pick up lines before like "Am I dead....bla bla " or "Did it hurt...bla bla".Here are some of 'em that i think will not work in a million years and also made me laugh .Then,lets take a look at some that I think have bigger chances of getting that woman of yours.

:(

"Bond. James Bond"
It might be just a name,but its a name of a man every woman want to have sex with but unless your name really is James Bond,dont ever use it coz she might end up saying "Lost.Get Lost"





"Excuse me, I am about to go masturbate and needed a name to go with the face."
You may have balls to go and ask her that but I bet its smaller than Tic Tac.Suits for the nerd I guess.




"I got the F,C, and K,now all I need is U"
Eye rolling... hot coffee in the face.


"I only have 3 months to live."
If you say this after some conversation,she might believe you but if its to break the ice,then its not 3 months,but 3 seconds.

(Walk into her chest) "If they weren't sooo large, it wouldn't have happened.
Needless to say,you're a dead man.








My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.
I bet you all know what's the wrong word.(I want to google an image for this one but I fear the worst)


Did your father have sex with a carrot? Cause you've got nice eyes.


If I stuck my cock in soap for an hour,would you suck it? NO!! Dirty cock sucker! 


 
 
 
 

:)
The moment I saw you from that corner I said to myself "I have to at least know her name"So....may I?


(Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.)
"I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are."



"I'm having a really bad day and it always makes me fell better when I see a pretty girl smile so would you smile for me?"


Damn! I thought I was good looking.


Damn! I thought my ex was beautiful enough.


you: How are you feeling today?
her: Fine.
you: I asked how you were feeling, not how you looked. (dont say this if she had a bay day,lol)



"I don't mean to bother you, but I had to come over and introduce my self; otherwise I'll be kicking myself for days."


 I am lost, can you give me some directions?
(girl says sure where to)
To your heart.



 Hi my name is Chance, Do I have one?


I would buy you a drink but I would be jealous of the glass.


you:Do you have a quarter?
her:for what?
you:My mom told me to call her when i fell in love.



Sorry for starring but I just couldn't let my eyes off you.  
 
You see my friend over there? [Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar] He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute



There are lots of other best and worst pick up lines out there for you to try but I hope you choose wisely coz you'll only get one chance and one chance only and im sure you dont want your dream girl to walk away just like that.If you are not sure which one to choose,dont even use it.Be a man!Walk up to her,introduce yourself properly,offer her a drink and maybe, just maybe she'll want to continue with a dinner.In fact,most girls say that is the best way to go but they also say that a REALLY GOOD pick up lines can give some bonus marks.I say,its all about the face and maybe money.Its sucks but thats the truth!So,if you are a D- and she's an A+,forget about it man.Im not saying good looking girls are only for good looking guys because there are couples of D- and A+ but that only happen when she falls in love with your heart and that kind of love need time to bloom.(I cant believe Im saying this!lol)Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment