Swatch Chrono Automatic


For me,whenever I wanna buy a shirt or shoes,I''ll stick with simple but stylo! The same goes to my choice of watches and Swatch really fit into my taste.Nevertheless,the swatch collection that Im gonna show you cant really be categorized as simple but still I like'em.Actually,I only like one of them.Wanna guess?




Swatch,typically known for low-cost quartz wactches surprised the world when they launched this collection.They have gone mechanical.The Swatch Chrono Automatic Collection comprises five models offering rugged design and precision timing.As part of the Irony collection, these men's watches feature new movements as well as the brand’s typical lightweight and airy style -- not to mention standard plastic and metal construction that the famed Swiss brand is known for.

The specs of these watches can be considered impressive given their low prices.Swatch uses an ETA Caliber C01.211, a fifteen-jewel, 3Hz movement with a 46 hour power reserve - not too shabby.The movement of the new Chrono Automatic is Swiss made and the new Swatch Chronos also show the date and are water-resistant to 30m.Of course,like all other Swatch watches,they last forever.

  They are,


SVGK403 Sign In The Sky


















SVGK 400G Blunge


















SVGB400 Right Track

















SVGK 401G Silver Class
















SVGK402 Simply Pure
So,got an eye for one of 'em?Well I do.ITS THE LAST ONE.I know....damn stylo.

No comments:

Post a Comment